GVA DESTINATIONS is the primary segment of Global Vision Access Tourism Marketing & Communication. A well-respected brand that provides full representation services to an incredible portfolio of tourism boards/bureaus.
Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. (Since March 2010)
Monaco Government Tourist & Convention Authority (Since January 2015)
Innovation Norway / Visit Norway (Since October 2013)
Seychelles Tourist Office (Since March 2012)
Arizona Office of Tourism (2013 to 2015)
Visit Denmark (2014 and 2015)
Hungarian National Tourist Office (2012 to 2015)
Jordan Tourism Board (2009 & 2010)
Lebanon Ministry of Tourism (2013)
This is a default featherlight lightbox.
It's flexible in height and width.
Everything that is used to display and style the box can be found in the featherlight.css file which is pretty simple.
Several destinations from all over the world have had the foresight to realize that many of their resources are finite and have looked to tourism as a solution. We also know that tourism is one of the few industries that can truly be sustainable, if invested in and cared for properly.
The primary mission for GVA DESTINATIONS is to always have its clients’ best interests at heart, meaning that we will defend and protect their brand, reputation, cultural aspects, and financial investment in the local market while providing accurate information and reporting that relate to ROI.
GVA DESTINATIONS strives and succeeds in creating comprehensive plans to achieve your destination’s goals both in the short-term, and more importantly, the long-term. We are always looking for activities and projects that will not only bring them a one-time exposure and return but will continue to generate results in the long run.
• Market intelligence, reporting and market strategy development and implementation;
• CRM/database development, management and analysis;
• Monthly and annual reports with activities and performance details and updates;
• Translation services for speeches and presentations as required;
• Crisis communications counsel/representation.
• Full support to travel professionals – product development and staff training;
• Management of the online and offline training system;
• Advance work and on-site staffing by one GVA representative in FAM trips;
• Advance work, organization and on-site representation at travel/trade shows and events
• Advance work, organization and on-site representation at road shows;
• Advance work and on-site staffing by one GVA representative in PRESS trips;
• Advance work, organization and on-site representation at all media events;
• Pursuit of opportunities to increase media exposure (Film, TV, Radio, Print);
• Complete media relations services (press releases, e-newsletters, clippings, etc.);
• Implement precise web-oriented strategies;
• Secure extensive social media presence – aggressive local social media campaign;
• Define co-op activities with the trade – call to action for the consumers;
• Utilize market trends to constantly maintain and raise consumer interest.
Commitment to do our utmost to search out partnerships and/or sponsorships opportunities to maximize our client´s budget and return on investment.